NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Concierge at Centric.
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Lifestyle Concierge’s primary responsibility is to serve as a friendly and helpful guide to residents and ensure they have a pleasant environment to live in. The Concierge role is incredibly important to residents as they’ll serve as the first impression of the community, greeting all guests and residents at the front door. The Concierge serves as the neighborhood expert, providing recommendations of local entertainment, restaurants and more, working cohesively with the onsite leasing team to deliver the best possible resident experience. To provide the best customer service possible, this position does require evening and weekend availability.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
· Greets residents and guests as they enter the building
· Assists in maintaining building lobby, cleans glass/carpets as needed
· Provides brochures, floor plans and other collateral to clients
· Calls each completed service order with a follow up customer service call and document the status
· Calls each new move in, welcome them home and explain services of the concierge
· Receives flowers and packages and maintains log when necessary
· Provides refreshments to residents and guests
· Maintains Concierge Binder
· Keeps front lobby stocked with magazines, collateral, maps, transportation schedules, menus etc. as described in the binder layout
· Uses Internet as an aid in providing micro and macro information to residents and guests
· Maintains a clean and orderly front desk, lobby area, package room and storage closets were applicable
· Adheres to established policies related to fair housing
· Communicates with co-workers, management, residents, vendors, and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner
· Maintains confidentiality of co-workers, management, owners, past and current residents, vendors, and all outside contacts
· Assists in planning monthly resident events
· Assists in planning monthly outreaching and networking events
· Assists all residents and guests with questions and inquires of both the property and of the community
· Answers the telephone and direct prospects to the appropriate party or assist when required.
· Personal contact with residents preferred and always greets residents by name and with a smile
· Responds to all resident requests within 24 hours
· Returns all phone call messages and email messages the day they are received
· Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High school diploma required and degree in hospitality management preferred
Experience: Prior concierge or apartment experience preferred
Technical Skills: Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
Other Requirements: Strong verbal and written communication skills
Tell us how we can help. Just put a few details on the form below.