NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor - LIHTC at The Beckett.
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all physical aspects of the apartment’s community, coordinating and performing maintenance and repair services, ensuring curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, responding to customer service requests, and adhering to all safety policies.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Direct and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the community
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance, inspections, nighttime lighting audits, and janitorial services
- Maintain accurate records for all required reporting and record keeping outlined by NRP policy
- Walk the property daily to uphold curb appeal and monitor safety issue
- Schedule and coordinate apartment turns, including assistance with resident move out and apartment renovations
- Follow expense guidelines, monitor operating expenses, and make recommendations for cost saving strategies for the community
- Manage inventory and storage area, purchasing adequate maintenance materials for service requests and apartment turns, keeping an accurate log of supplies
- Communicate and advise Community Manager on recommendations for capital improvements and maintenance requirements for annual budget
- Coordinate all contracted services. Solicit and analyze bids, assess work once completed, and track invoices to guarantee timely payment
- Complete all service requests and apartment turnovers in line with NRP policy and procedure
- Supervise use of property golf carts and all other major tools and equipment when applicable
- Notify Community Managers with solutions for any safety or liability concerns as well as preventative maintenance needs
- Conduct and document monthly safety meetings including procedures, training, safety equipment, MSDA and use of equipment’s
- Perform other duties as required
- Complete service requests from residents and team members in a timely fashion, in accordance with company policy
- Ensure excellent customer service with courteous and professional attitude toward all customers and team members
- Audit key tracking system daily and weekly
- Participate in after-hours emergency requests and ensure property staff coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Support and assist Community Manager and Recruiting Department with new hire selection
- Train, coach, and mentor team members, ensuring appropriate training is received
- Create a team environment: hold weekly team meetings; manage by goals, open communication
- Generate work and on-call schedule for service employees
- Provide ongoing feedback to team members. Evaluate team members through scheduled formal written performance reviews. Take corrective action as necessary according to company policy. Provide recommendations for compensation adjustments, promotions, and terminations
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; CFC Universal Certification; sufficient knowledge to thoroughly complete maintenance assessment up to the standard of a Maintenance Supervisor
Experience: At least 5+ years of experience maintenance and repair for apartment communities
Technical Skills: Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Yardi Experience preferred
Other Requirements: Valid Driver’s License