NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Learning & Development - Instructional Designer in our Cleveland, OH office.
Under the direction of the Learning and Development Manager, the L&D – Instructional Designer is responsible for developing and designing effective and engaging training curricula (including course materials, exercises, case/situation based studies, gaming, etc.) for coach-led, online, and blended learning solutions. Responsible for creating, updating and redesigning instructional content.
The Instructional Designer will perform these duties as part of the enterprise-wide learning strategies for Corporate, Development, Construction, and Property Management team members. Other responsibilities include identifying and evaluating learning solutions in support of our talent philosophy.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Develops varied and/or complex instructor-led and online program materials including participant materials, leader guides, train the trainer materials, online training courses, interactive exercises/gaming, and web conferences.
• Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to design training curriculum, which includes creating course objectives and content designs/storyboards.
• Leads instructional design projects including setting priorities, monitoring progress and ensuring goals and objectives are accomplished.
• Designing measurable evaluation criteria to prove effectiveness of training solutions.
• Reviewing design work and quality of other team members as needed.
• Design and develop technical documentation and support manuals.
• Provides periodic updates on the status and progress of learning and development projects and maintains project documentation.
• Meet with stakeholders and SMEs throughout the process to ensure the proposed strategy for each lesson is aligned with the best possible learning outcomes.
• Researches and evaluates new training technology, tools and best practices.
• Be willing to travel and execute any job duties as required to assist employee learning for improved operational performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Adult Learning, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong sense of design and creativity with proven ability to deliver innovative training solutions.
• Apply communication skills and high adaptability in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Proficient in multiple delivery channels (including classroom and online) and the full range of instructional design methods and media (including audio, video, graphics, animations, electronic performance support)
• Strong ability to consult with and disseminate information from SMEs.
• Apply creativity skills to design curriculum and develop content that is effective for the learner.
• Apply tested instructional design theories such as ADDIE
• Proficient in virtual facilitation tools (GoToMeeting/Zoom)
• Proficient with content management systems; and learning management systems.
• Proficient with Articulate Storyline, Snag-It, Microsoft Office products
• Demonstrates knowledge of the latest learning technologies and learning program design strategies.
• Demonstrate ability to organize work flow to manage multiple projects and accomplish tasks with follow-through to completion.
• 5+ year(s) progressive experience in Instructional Design or related role designing and developing blended learning solutions.
• 2+ year(s) experience with Learning/Content Management Systems.
• 2+ year(s) experience with full range of instructional design methods and media (including audio, video, graphics, animations, electronic performance support).
• 2+ year (s) experience with online course development software such as Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, or equivalent.
• 2+ year(s) experience with learning technologies such as GoToMeeting or equivalent.
• Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential or other training and development related certificates/certifications preferred.
• Previous experience working in this industry is a plus.
• Proficient to Advanced Microsoft Office and online authoring software skills-required.
• Technical writing for work instruction and/or policy & procedure writing-required.
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply advanced instructional design theories and adult learning principles-required.
• Strong project management skills-preferred.
• Valid driver’s license
Tell us how we can help. Just put a few details on the form below.