Come join NRP’s A+ team! We’ve been recognized as a “Top Workplace” because we promote a culture where our team can build long-term careers and connections. As we grow as a company, our goal is that you will grow in your career.
NRP has been recognized with several industry awards including Top Workplaces; Best and Brightest Companies to Work For; and National Apartment Association’s Best Places to Work.
We value our employees by offering a competitive benefit package including:
- Commission and bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 11 Paid holidays
- Paid maternity & parental bonding leave
- Short & long term disability
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training, certification, & growth opportunities
- Employee referral & recognition programs
For over 25 years, NRP has been dedicated to building quality homes for our residents, regardless of income. The NRP Group is a full-service multifamily developer, general contractor, and property manager with assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts.
Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a Learning and Talent Development Partner in Atlanta, GA.
Under the direction of the Director of Learning and Talent Development, the Learning and Talent Development Partner is responsible for researching, designing, creating, implementing and sustaining innovative learning and development initiatives for our Construction team members (e.g., VPs, Project Managers, Superintendents, Estimators, Safety experts.) A main area of focus will be curriculum creation and proactively collaborating with subject matter experts to conduct needs assessments to determine the learner audience, learning objectives and delivery platform for comprehensive learning solutions, which will enhance employee performance and strengthen the Construction team. Another integral area of focus will be welcoming new team members by providing an extraordinary new hire experience and ensuring their acclimation to our organization and culture.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Consults with leaders and partners across the Construction team to understand and align learning and development strategies to strategic business priorities. Conducts needs assessments to recommend, develop, and implement appropriate learning and development solutions.
- Using proven instructional design methodology and adult learning principles, researches, designs, develops and delivers complete learning solutions on a variety of topics including role based, professional development, management and leadership development. Uses mediums that match both subject matter and learning objectives. Solutions include but are not limited to curriculum, instructor-led sessions, virtual instructor-led sessions, e-learning, job aides, and other training/learning resources. Stays current on learning trends and technology to deliver first class solutions.
- Conducts onboarding activities to enhance the new hire experience, beginning with day one through their first 90 days.
- Manages day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicates status updates and preemptively identifies changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess scope change impacts.
- Is proficient and knowledgeable on all software programs used across NRP and by the Construction department and supports teams at the sites and regional offices. Trains and coaches employees to effectively use the systems and tools.
- Evaluates training effectiveness based on feedback and quantifiable data to enhance solution design and delivery. Recommends additional developmental solutions as needed to improve performance deficiencies or enhance performance.
- Assists with creation, upload and management of content in the online learning management system (LMS) and the creation, upload and management of policies and procedures in the online knowledge or content management system (KMS/CMS)
- Utilizes e-learning authoring tools to create vibrant asynchronous learning programs.
- Skillfully facilitates face-to-face and virtual classroom delivery of engaging synchronous training sessions.
- Recommends additional training programs and/or learning activities as necessary for the Construction team to improve performance and development.
- Willing to travel and execute any job duties as required to assist employee learning for improved operational performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Per our current company policy, assessment of COVID Vaccination status will be required for this position.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design or related field
- 3+ years in Adult Education, Associate Training, Curriculum Design
- Training and/or Curriculum and Instructional Design certifications preferred
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development solutions and programs
- Strong understanding of adult learning and experience using instructional design methodology
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Experience writing policy and procedures
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software
- Self-starter; able work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be flexible, self-directed and detail-oriented
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to potentially travel 35%