Property Management Accountant
Cleveland, OHApply Now
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Responsible for transitioning of the accounting functions of projects under construction into property management.
- Posts monthly journal entries and accruals.
- Performs GL account analysis and cash management.
- Prepares monthly financial reports.
- Completes month-end closings and reconciles bank statements.
- Assists in year-end audits and ad hoc projects.
- Communicates with site managers.
SKILLS & ABILITIES Education
Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience preferably in public accounting
Technical Skills: Proficient in Excel
Other Requirements: None
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA/MBA preferred