Princeton, TXApply Now
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Housekeeper at our BRAND NEW LEASE UP community in Princeton, TX, The Starling.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Thoroughly cleans apartments prior to new residents moving in, including living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- Strips and waxes hallways
- Cleans laundry rooms, offices, maintenance shops, clubhouse and all common areas
- Cleans up trash in common areas
- Vacuums carpets
- Cleans windows, doors and furnishings
- Occasional functions may include, but are not limited to, delivering notices to residents, performing minor repairs such as replacing light bulbs and Venetian blinds, touch-up painting, caulking and resetting garbage disposals
- Use of vacuum cleaner, floor buffer, hand tools, trash truck, etc.
SKILLS & ABILITIES Education
Experience: Prior custodial, housekeeping or apartment experience preferred; familiarity with the use of cleaning chemicals and equipment
Technical Skills: Computer proficiency preferred
Other Requirements: None
Education: High school diploma or GED highly preferred; strong English verbal and written communication skills