Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Cleveland, OHApply Now
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in the Cleveland, Ohio office.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition and supports the entire Talent Acquisition team. Primary focus is to manage candidates through the background screening processes and provide administrative support to the team. The TA Coordinator is also responsible for generating TA reporting and managing system updates in the Workday system. In addition, schedules interviews, career fair events, and travel for the TA team and candidates.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
•Manages and administer the pre-employment process in the areas of property management (60%), construction (20%), and administration (20%)
• Maintains the candidate database daily and coordinates background check and drug screen process for all new hires.
• Processing and reconciling of all recruitment invoices.
• Assists in maintaining the ATS system in regards to opening and closing requisitions and behavioral assessments.
• Work with Talent Acquisition team to coordinate and schedule interviews and travel for candidates.
• Assists in special projects as needed. Act as a backup for receptionist desk occasionally.
• Support of campus recruiting efforts by organizing schedules, payment of fees, and organization of candidate flow as directed by the Director of Talent Acquisition.
• Practices exceptional customer service when dealing with internal and external customers.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting for positions at all levels preferred.
Technical Skills: Extensive knowledge of the functions and capabilities of an applicant tracking system preferred, proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel, Workday applicant tracking system experience preferred.
Other Requirements: None