San Antonio, TXApply Now
Come join NRP’s A+ team! We’ve been recognized as a “Top Workplace” because we promote a culture where our team can build long-term careers and connections. As we grow as a company, our goal is that you will grow in your career.
NRP has been recognized with several industry awards including Top Workplaces; Best and Brightest Companies to Work For; and National Apartment Association’s Best Places to Work.
We value our employees by offering a competitive benefit package including:
For over 25 years, NRP has been dedicated to building quality homes for our residents, regardless of income. The NRP Group is a full-service multifamily developer, general contractor, and property manager with assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts.
Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a Compliance Analyst based in San Antonio, TX.
Under the direction of the Compliance Analyst Manager, the Compliance Analyst is responsible for all communication on site audits, both file and physical, with the State agencies and Syndicators. Duties includes obtaining corrections needed to satisfy audit findings and submitting responses to the State agencies, entering property data into State data bases and providing required reporting to the State agencies.
• Tracks and schedules internal and external deadlines for both file audits and physical inspections, for all properties
• Works with property office teams to obtain necessary documentation for corrective actions uncovered by auditors
• Completes occupancy and income reporting required by all State, local, and partnering agencies
• Enters property data into State, local and partnering agencies data bases weekly, monthly and annually as required
• Responds to 8823 findings
• Enters and verifies all annual Owner reports for accuracy into applicable State data bases
• Responds to partner and syndicators information requests
• Represents NRP during on-site audits
• Completes special projects as needed and assigned by the Compliance Analyst Manager
• Ensures that all reporting and responses are turned in on time to all agencies
• Directs site staff in completion of corrective action
• Prepares responses to file audits and physical inspections.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred equivalent experience in property management
Experience: 2 - 5 years of property management experience with market rate and affordable housing communities
Technical Skills: Experience with various property management software packages is required.
Other Requirements: HCCP, CP3 or Qualifying Compliance designations preferred