At NRP, our mission is to create exceptional multifamily rental communities for individuals and families, regardless of income. To further that mission, NRP Construction looks for every opportunity to uplift and improve the economic health of the communities we build — both directly and indirectly — by promoting the inclusion of diverse vendors and suppliers in the design and development of each building project.
Supplier Diversity Policy
NRP Construction has developed supplier diversity initiatives designed to support the development of qualified minority- and women-owned businesses that align with NRP’s core values and our commitment to supplier diversity and inclusion. These initiatives focus on the following objectives:
- Increasing the inclusion and participation of minority- and women-owned businesses across our portfolio
- Setting, tracking, and achieving inclusion goals in each of the regions in which we operate
- Assisting otherwise qualified vendors and suppliers in obtaining their certifications
- Participating in supplier diversity events, trade shows, and conferences that provide opportunities to engage, identify, and build relationships with diverse businesses
Although certification is not a prerequisite to conduct business with NRP Construction, it is recommended with a particular emphasis on businesses that are MBE/WBE certified. NRP Construction accepts the following certifications, among others:
- National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC) and its regional chapters
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and its regional chapters
- National Women Business Owner Corporation (NWBOC) and its regional chapters
By including more diverse suppliers in each stage of our project development, NRP will be able to not only continue delivering best-in-class multifamily housing, but also create significant community and economic impact in the process.
Register as a Diverse Supplier
Please complete the following form to join our NRP database for supplier diversity. You will need to provide some documentation on your M/WBE certification and information on some of your projects. Please download the form questions before you begin so you can be prepared to complete all of the requested information.